Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Bucket List


                             Bucket List by YS

1. I want to go to international middle school.
2. I want to get a prize in ESU contest.
3. I don't want to be solo when I am 6th grader.
4. I want to go to 구리시장 with my friends.
5. I want to laugh until I die.
6. I want to become an announcer our a diplomat.
7. I want to visit Guam.
8. I want to visit USA.
9. I want to buy 100 clothes at once.
10. I want to see movie with my friends.
11. I want to get good score in my final term exam.
12. I want to be happy with my parents.
13. I want to buy addidas sneakers.
14. I want to buy smartphone.
15. I want to wear Hanbok in school with friends.
16. I want to go to one of the IVY League universities.
17. I want to visit Europe.
18. I want to earn 500만원 a month.
19. I don't want my parents die until I am 60.
20. I have to have a good and kind husband.

4 comments:

  1. I hope that your bucket list is all complete in your life but I think number 9 is kind of... you know. I really hope these things are be composed in your life really. I think you have many things in your bucket list.Then, bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youn Seo, it was a pleasure having you in my class and I enjoyed reading all of your posts, Keep up the good work and all the best with achieving your many goals mentioned in your bucket list. Remember that you can keep in touch with your class mates via blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 인사를이렇게하네ㅎ그동안 고마웠고 미안했고 좋아했어. 앞으로잘살고 아프지말구.내쪽지에답장은해줬으면해.내마지막부탁이야.잘가ㅎ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 미얀 이제 봤네..
      어쨋든 고마웠어 오빠^^

      Delete