Friday, January 10, 2014

Introduces me~!!!

My name is Youn Seo Lee. And I live in Guri, South Korea. My favorite subject is history and I like to travel to other countries. I have no sibling but I am not very lonely even I am in home alone. My hobby is to play flute and I like to go to amusement parks. There are three amusement parks in Korea. Lotte World, Seoul Land, and Ever land. Among those, amusement parks I like Lotte world the most because it's very near my house and there are many things to buy.

1 comment:

  1. It is cool that you are not feeling so lonely even when you are at home alone. You know, there is no time to feel lonely and bored, because there are so many fascinating things in the world. There are innumerable books to read and so many movies to watch. (Also so many amusement parks to go to!)
    Next time when you write a blog posting, please add some pictures to it.Then your blog will look much prettier. :)

    ReplyDelete