Sunday, January 12, 2014

GLPS camp in KMLA

I went to GLPS camp in KMLA. I am staying in here for three weeks. I like all the PA and TA teachers because they are very kind and friendly to us. But they are sometimes very scary too^^.
Among the activities we have done, I like Kendo the most. I want to learn Kendo in academy. And I also like vision quest times. I like vision quest because we can see lots of videos that are related to KMLA and we can talk freely with out PA teacher. We did popsong contest on saturday. I was so sad because our class only had 1 hour to practice for the contest. Our song was Good time. I really liked this song. We made a dance by ourself and practiced it. Unfortunetly, we didn't get a prize. But, I wasn't sad that much because I already knew that we would not be able to  get a prize^^. The winner was class 8. I hope the left days in the camp will be happy and want to be healthy for all the left days^^. Fighting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment